|Yarn Thickness for Pattern||Double Knitting|
|Garment Type||Vests & Tees|
Level of difficulty: Intermediate
This sleeveless long cardigan in 3 sizes has a deep welt, which can be sewn down the sides to make a narrowed shape, or left un-sewn with side slits. The deep shawl collar can be made all in one color or with a contrast lining effect. A multi-cable motif decorates the center back. Hand warmer pockets complete the comfort.
This garment is knitted flat and then seamed. It can either be made with or without sleeves.
Issued: January 2013
Customer Reviews (10)
- Stuck at the back armholes decreases HELP pleaseReview by Mireille
Beautiful pattern. Thank you.
I’m knitting it right now.
But something I don’t understand: I’m making the largest size. For the back, we have 126 stiches, until we make 30 stich decreases total for the armholes.
And then, it says there are 111 stitches left on the needle. The math doesn’t add up. What am I missing?
(Posted on 20/01/2017)
- Want to MakeReview by Karen
- I'd love to make this, but I would also like to know what "ikc" means. Is it a typo or an abbreviation for "pick up and knit"? (Posted on 11/09/2016)
- Knitting cableReview by Todd
- Good (Posted on 27/08/2016)
- Not yet madeReview by Marny CA
I love this! However, at Armhole instructions at end, what does 'ikc' mean??
I have high hopes of doing this one!! Thank you VERY much for sharing your creativity and love. (Posted on 12/06/2016)
- Pockets?Review by Cat
- I am stuck at the pocket stage and how/where to knit the pocket liners. (Posted on 18/01/2016)
- Front?Review by Joetta
- I'd also like a picture of the front. Kinda important, after all. (Posted on 21/12/2015)
- BeautifulReview by Wilma
- Beautiful (Posted on 06/10/2015)
- Front?Review by Julie Howard
- Love the back and collar! How does the front of the cardy look? Will you please post a photo, if possible? Thank you very much. (Posted on 12/07/2015)
- PocketsReview by Louise Dentten
Help. Love this cardi and its knitted up really quickly but I'm stuck on the pocket. I can't work out how this separate piece fits in. Do you have a picture of the inside of the pocket?
Many many thanks for any help you can give. Especially as I bought another lot of yarn from you at the Unravel show to knit one of these fr my sister's birthday - which is in June!!
Our response: We don't have a picture as it's quite difficult to photograph the inside of the pocket! If you would phone us or email we can help! (Posted on 18/03/2013)
- sizesReview by Deb Carter
- How is the pattern sized? Sorry! We have now added this information - hope you find it helpful. (Posted on 25/09/2012)