|Yarn Thickness for Pattern||Double Knitting|
|Garment Type||Vests & Tees|
Level of difficulty: Intermediate
This sleeveless long cardigan in 3 sizes has a deep welt, which can be sewn down the sides to make a narrowed shape, or left un-sewn with side slits. The deep shawl collar can be made all in one color or with a contrast lining effect. A multi-cable motif decorates the center back. Hand warmer pockets complete the comfort.
This garment is knitted flat and then seamed. It can either be made with or without sleeves.
Issued: January 2013
Customer Reviews (7)
- Not yet madeReview by Marny CA
I love this! However, at Armhole instructions at end, what does 'ikc' mean??
I have high hopes of doing this one!! Thank you VERY much for sharing your creativity and love. (Posted on 12/06/2016)
- Pockets?Review by Cat
- I am stuck at the pocket stage and how/where to knit the pocket liners. (Posted on 18/01/2016)
- Front?Review by Joetta
- I'd also like a picture of the front. Kinda important, after all. (Posted on 21/12/2015)
- BeautifulReview by Wilma
- Beautiful (Posted on 06/10/2015)
- Front?Review by Julie Howard
- Love the back and collar! How does the front of the cardy look? Will you please post a photo, if possible? Thank you very much. (Posted on 12/07/2015)
- PocketsReview by Louise Dentten
Help. Love this cardi and its knitted up really quickly but I'm stuck on the pocket. I can't work out how this separate piece fits in. Do you have a picture of the inside of the pocket?
Many many thanks for any help you can give. Especially as I bought another lot of yarn from you at the Unravel show to knit one of these fr my sister's birthday - which is in June!!
Our response: We don't have a picture as it's quite difficult to photograph the inside of the pocket! If you would phone us or email we can help! (Posted on 18/03/2013)
- sizesReview by Deb Carter
- How is the pattern sized? Sorry! We have now added this information - hope you find it helpful. (Posted on 25/09/2012)